6. The supply dates covered by this bill.
7. Tells you which bill section this is : Electricity or Gas.
8. If you have an ‘Unrestricted’ meter, you will see a single reading here. If you have an ‘Economy 7’ (E7) meter, you will see two separate readings, for day and night.
9. This is the Tariff you are being charged.
10. This shows the breakdown of your charges. Units are calculated in kWh (kilowatt hours). There are two charge rates: Primary and Secondary. You pay Primary rates until you reach a certain threshold of units used per quarter. Beyond that, you pay at the lower Secondary rate.
11. Shows the readings that have been used to calculate this bill. (C) = customer reading supplied by you. (E) = Estimate. We use estimates to calculate what you have used since your last customer reading. Your bill will be adjusted when you next send us your customer reading.
12. Your electricity supply number or MPAN (Meter Point Administration Number). This identification number is unique to the meter at your property. It is always displayed in this format.